• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Wiggins ****ed off over 2009 4th place

I would like to see certain posters expalin why he isnt, considering how "***** sick" he felt at "**** Landis and his **** **** ***** type) back in 06.

Of course they are too busy pointing out how fringe top 10er Pierre Rolland climbing Alpe in 2011, slower than Pantani at 65 hematocrit in 1998, proves Wiggins is clean.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
sniper said:
Isn't he...?

Too busy hanging out with the Stone Roses off his head to notice the real world.

Dont ya know he's a superstar now. Imagine hanging out with bone idle F****** W***** and C*** rock stars who get ****ed and do drugs all the time.:cool:

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Havetts said:
So why isnt he ****ed off and isnt he yelling on twitter?

because he would have to accuse two other people as well to be consistent, and he can't really do that without evidence. he knows he were no more beaten by armstrong than schleck or contador.

remember that contador was doped out of his tree that year and broke the power record, whereas armstrong's blood profile was quite conservative.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
For real, where is Bradly "I'm sick'ntired of finishing second to dopers" Wiggins now?

Everyone seems to agree that those who finished second to Lance in the 1999-2005 period were (nearly) as geared up as the man himself, and so most seem to agree it's pointless to reassign those podium places.

But the 2009 TdF is a completely different ball game, because we have solid evidence that Wiggins raced on bread and water that year:

JV1973 said:
2009? Wiggo did not dope. You can say I'm wrong, but I'll stick with my statement on this, that I've made over and over...

So if not Wiggins himself, then perhaps JV ought to stand up for his man here and claim that 3rd spot in the name of clean cycling?

ÅSBJÖRN BENKT said:
because he would have to accuse two other people as well to be consistent, and he can't really do that without evidence. he knows he were no more beaten by armstrong than schleck or contador.

remember that contador was doped out of his tree that year and broke the power record, whereas armstrong's blood profile was quite conservative.

Evidence against Andy Schleck?

May 26, 2010
Visit site
ABSENTMINDED said:
he knows second and first place were also doing it.

arguably that was his first tour win.

Arguably, Wiggins is not saying nowt right now. Wonder why?

Lets compare that shall we with the Wiggins of the autobus in 100th plus place shall we where he says lots of things about the winners inc Armstrong his bestest mate after all his new muso mates.

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Why does Wiggins need to say anything? Reading the Sky post, they'll just take away all his results in the near future. UCI is corrupt, right? I think they found their new poster boy.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
alkaseltzer01 said:
Why does Wiggins need to say anything? Reading the Sky post, they'll just take away all his results in the near future. UCI is corrupt, right? I think they found their new poster boy.

If McQuaid's brown nosing of Brailsford and TeamGB is anything to go by, it sure has.

We have the blow all we need to know now is about the hookers!

the big ring

BANNED
Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
the asian said:
They may be busy contemplating whether to go ahead with their marginal gains strategy or not, seeing what has happened to their hero and their model team.
Or
thinking about strategies to avoid being in USPSs current situation.

Having a good relationship with ASO (owner of Vuelta + TdF et al) will help there, immeasurably. If only Sky could have an audience with them and come to some arrangement.. . oh wait

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Benotti69 said:
Sky and Wiggins silence on this is deafening.

To be fair they can't really say much. They didn't even ride the Tour between 1999 and 2005.

*edit* Also they'd have to backtrack too much after all the recent *** kissing! :D

the big ring

BANNED
Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
jamiephillips said:
To be fair they can't really say much. They didn't even ride the Tour between 1999 and 2005.
Plus they'd have to backtrack too much after all the recent *** kissing! :D

Lance pushed Wiggo off the Tour podium in 2009. And was, according to USADA, doping during that Tour.

TRENDING THREADS