• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Wiggins is too lean for this time of year?

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
I am making the call. Leecheimer will finish above Wigans.

I like the sound of that. I have Bottle finishing outside the top 15. Without Johan there, I think he will have an off year. Just like he did when he moved to Gerolsteiner all those years ago. Switching teams never works for Levi. Was it 2006 he blew five minutes in the first time trial? Gosh, if Levi does that and Brad does worse...phew, Sky are gonna want Cav to come up with the goods.

I still think having two top dogs on Sky with another rider who is arguably better for GC riding...is tantamount to disaster. Somethings gotta give. Pressure to deliver. I know who does it all the time. Loose link IMO is Brad. How he copes with top GC climbers will be anyones guess. I'll believe it when I see it.

Galic Ho said:
I like the sound of that. I have Bottle finishing outside the top 15. Without Johan there, I think he will have an off year. Just like he did when he moved to Gerolsteiner all those years ago. Switching teams never works for Levi. Was it 2006 he blew five minutes in the first time trial? Gosh, if Levi does that and Brad does worse...phew, Sky are gonna want Cav to come up with the goods.

I still think having two top dogs on Sky with another rider who is arguably better for GC riding...is tantamount to disaster. Somethings gotta give. Pressure to deliver. I know who does it all the time. Loose link IMO is Brad. How he copes with top GC climbers will be anyones guess. I'll believe it when I see it.

If I'm a team manager of a British squad with a British company as the main sponsor then I want as many high profile and talented British riders in the team as possible in what is by far the most important bike race of the year. What I don't want to risk happening is to lose my British GC leader in the first week crash fest and then have to rely on a Norwegian, albeit a very talented one, to generate interest amongst the British public for the remainder of the Tour.

Christian said:
This is my personal favourite from April last year

bettiniphoto_0077391_1_full_600.jpg

Uhm... Ew?

iZnoGouD

BANNED
Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
i hate all these riders who got so paranoid with weight
losing some weight is ok, but becoming anorexic and puting your heatlh at risk is not
he was good at something now he got worse at what he was good and only god knows how bad he will perform on the climbs

TRENDING THREADS