• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Wiggins Restricted

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

auscyclefan94 said:
I don't think we should claim this guy as as an aussie at all. Aussies aren't ***.

Obviously, you have never heard of Robbie Mcewen or Graeme Brown.

Wiggins celebrates on debut with Team Sky
By: Stephen FarrandPublished: February 7, 16:32, Updated: February 7, 17:00Race:Tour of Qatar, Stage 1
Bradley Wiggins answers questions

Briton reveals attention to detail as the secret of success

When does he start training harder than everyone else and working on his high cadence pedaling? He's already got the weight loss thing going for him. :rolleyes:

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
stefrees said:
i cant see what wiggins said in these articles that is irating so many. i think the comments of millar were more inflammatory and garmin are trying to stir things up. they have previous-ie stage to besancon last year

"Wiggins was criticised during the winter for wanting to quit his contract with Garmin and ride for Team Sky. In a biting soccer analogy, he had responded by comparing Garmin to minor British soccer team Wigan, while describing Team Sky as Manchester United."

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/wiggins-celebrates-on-debut-with-team-sky

ed rader

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
"What a great start. After all the bull****, after all the ifs and buts, he said this, he said that. To get on the road in a Sky skinsuit and do a performance like that, sums everything up," Wiggins said.

"After all that Wigan and Manchester United stuff, we've just won the Champion's League."

Wigans was a little facetious, but, how could Garmin win the Qatar TTT in years past if they are Wigan and this is the Champions League. A big FAIL by Wigans. Wigans only improvement on Sky will be from the medical program.

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Superbowl 44

Ok, I've got it! Wiggo was not allowed to pursue his passion for drumming. Watching the bowl durinh halftime and Wiggo looks like he's playing the drums for THE WHO! Too soon to hang pics will try later...

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
blackcat said:
Wigans was a little facetious, but, how could Garmin win the Qatar TTT in years past if they are Wigan and this is the Champions League. A big FAIL by Wigans. Wigans only improvement on Sky will be from the medical program.

bradley ****er wigan = complete d!ckhead!

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
bradley ****er wigan = complete d!ckhead!

Why so angry? He's just another bike rider, did he kick your dog or aomething?

For the record, I think its a bit of a tool, but he's English so you have to expect that.;)

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
he may be a right royal git, but he beat any Australian last year. Time for some humility.
The guy is quickly turning into the biggest *** in the sport, I would say the British version of Lance Armstrong but you guys already have Cavendish. He is not that special, he could not even beat LA at the Tour. He throws one of the good guys in the sport under the bus and badmouths his team that got him a respectable result at the Tour de France.

By the way, Cadel Evans win at the World Championships was a far greater victory then Wiggo the W@nker's 4th at the Tour de France.

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
PACONi said:
Why so angry? He's just another bike rider, did he kick your dog or aomething?

For the record, I think its a bit of a tool, but he's English so you have to expect that.;)
I think this is acf94's rather bumbling attempt to wind up the poms.

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Lifeshape said:
Ok, I've got it! Wiggo was not allowed to pursue his passion for drumming. Watching the bowl durinh halftime and Wiggo looks like he's playing the drums for THE WHO! Too soon to hang pics will try later...

word on that, i was having similar thoughts actually!

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Clemson Cycling said:
The guy is quickly turning into the biggest *** in the sport, I would say the British version of Lance Armstrong but you guys already have Cavendish. He is not that special, he could not even beat LA at the Tour. He throws one of the good guys in the sport under the bus and badmouths his team that got him a respectable result at the Tour de France.

By the way, Cadel Evans win at the World Championships was a far greater victory then Wiggo the W@nker's 4th at the Tour de France.

It will take some doing to overrun Graeme de Bruijn as the "World's Worst Person" imho

Clemson Cycling said:

I don't think Wiggins bagging on his team was an example of offhand stupidity. I think he did it deliberately to poison his relationship with Garmin to facilitate his move to Sky. He is a calculating SOB, and the phrase "British version of Lance Armstrong" may be perfect for him.

Let's face it, the world's population includes a certain proportion of ***. I venture to suggest that these (in all probability) are more or less equally distributed amongst the various nationalities that comprise humanity. Can we move on?

TRENDING THREADS