• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Will Chris get desperate in 2015?

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
I don't think so.

Froome already got exposed with his puffs, in front of camera before the final climb, and TUEs for steroids to win a race while sick.

I'm tempted to add again Bruyneels tactics with LA about the seated attacks.
Pointless though, as Sky is cleans, after all :rolleyes:

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
peloton said:
I don't think so.

Froome already got exposed with his puffs, in front of camera before the final climb, and TUEs for steroids to win a race while sick.

I'm tempted to add again Bruyneels tactics with LA about the seated attacks.
Pointless though, as Sky is cleans, after all :rolleyes:

I've watched and re-watched the last 10 kilometers of the Col du Béal stage at this year's DL and... I'm pretty sure I saw him inhale, at least, twice. And right before he went all-out too.

The_Juan said:
I've watched and re-watched the last 10 kilometers of the Col du Béal stage at this year's DL and... I'm pretty sure I saw him inhale, at least, twice. And right before he went all-out too.

So, pretty much the same guff that you posted in the PRR section. Still recovering from a knee fracture indeed.:rolleyes:
I'm pretty sure that Contador fanboys shouldn't throw stones while standing in the same large, glass house.

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
B2dT2VnIUAI9hx2.jpg

Chris Froome ‏@chrisfroome · 5h5 hours ago
Wonderful stay in the Cape Winelands, sad to be leaving! Time to head to Johannesburg...

In vino veritas?

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Mellow Velo said:
So, pretty much the same guff that you posted in the PRR section. Still recovering from a knee fracture indeed.:rolleyes:
I'm pretty sure that Contador fanboys shouldn't throw stones while standing in the same large, glass house.

I've always said that Contador was a doper, with Chris it's a whole different ballgame though: he is doping right in front of our very eyes.

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
The_Juan said:
I've always said that Contador was a doper, with Chris it's a whole different ballgame though: he is doping right in front of our very eyes.

Froome needs 5 TUEs just to get out of bed in the morning. Without the juice he would barely be in pro cycling.

His doping could not be any more blatant and obvious.

daveyt

BANNED
Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
the sceptic said:
Froome needs 5 TUEs just to get out of bed in the morning. Without the juice he would barely be in pro cycling.

His doping could not be any more blatant and obvious.

Source? One was leaked and he said he'd had one last year I think? TUE's are medicine not doping, it's pathetic trying to twist it. You must know this which is why you have to exaggerate.

daveyt said:
Source? One was leaked and he said he'd had one last year I think? TUE's are medicine not doping, it's pathetic trying to twist it. You must know this which is why you have to exaggerate.

Just ignore him Davey.....his attention seeking is tedious....the mods won't act on his trolling and baiting so ignore is the way to go for this one

Mark L

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
daveyt said:

It was a joke to illustrate my point that I think Froome is the most obvious doper in the history of the sport. Feel free to disagree.

If you think TUEs are not doping then I guess you didnt watch when Froome was high on horse steroids this year. It was quite obvious that it enhanced his performance.

daveyt

BANNED
Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
the sceptic said:
It was a joke to illustrate my point that I think Froome is the most obvious doper in the history of the sport. Feel free to disagree.

If you think TUEs are not doping then I guess you didnt watch when Froome was high on horse steroids this year. It was quite obvious that it enhanced his performance.

Saw it, looked like the usual healthy Froome to me. Did you see all the races he won in the last couple of years without a TUE? You are so very desperate.

daveyt said:

The same poster is arguing on another thread (that he started) that Cookson is worse than McQuaid.......he's here ranting about Froome's TUE.......obviously he hasn't asked himself why Froome would even need to resort to a TUE for performance enhancement if Cookson was worse than McQuaid :rolleyes:

Mark L

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
daveyt said:
Saw it, looked like the usual healthy Froome to me. Did you see all the races he won in the last couple of years without a TUE? You are so very desperate.

Healthy? Froome was toying with the future tour champion and then beat Tony Martin in the TT the next day.

rick james said:
why is it a diiferent ball game?

really what the hell are you talking about? does Contador not dope "in front of our very eyes"

Apparently, not. Before and even after his + test, many of the most famous Sky defenders spoke out that Contador's performances were exactly what one expects of a clean rider. I mean Wiggins said it repeatedly in 09 and 10 and even after Contador's positive said he believes in Contador. Millar said its impossible for Contador to be as dominant as he is with doping. JV tried to sign Contador after his ridiculous 2009 potential GOAT performance when some scientists were arguing its not possible for any human being to ride that strong. Walsh recently says he believes in Contador.

Apparently there is nothing about the way Contador rides and dominates that would suggests he dopes.

I disagree and have always disagreed, but as now perma banned former forum troll martinvickers used to always point out- I am not famous as the above names, so my opinion is not worth as much theirs.

TRENDING THREADS