• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Will Chris get desperate in 2015?

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
rick james said:
well we wouldn't know if he TUE or not, but the majority on here have him guilty already.

well yes - anyone who doesn't have the same level of brainpower as snot in a jar thinks froome is doping and has been since 2011 - right around the time he was about to be let go by sky for being sh**

daveyt

BANNED
Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
frenchfry said:
From what we have seen, TUE's are often where the line is crossed between medicine and doping.

Seen when and where? Which TUE's do we know about from the last 5 years that weren't appropriate?

May 18, 2009
Visit site
rick james said:
well we wouldn't know if he TUE or not, but the majority on here have him guilty already.

How would you know? Are you still in your crack induced freaky stage? If so, that would cloud your judgement. Plus, I thought you were dead. Super Freak, indeed. :D

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
daveyt said:
Seen when and where? Which TUE's do we know about from the last 5 years that weren't appropriate?

I dont think its appropriate to be doping on horse steroids while your competitors are not. I think it gave Froome an unfair advantage.

Mellow Velo said:
Thanks. That was my point.
Not claiming anything.
Rather that as you point out, because we don't know makes the TUE a red herring.

Hmmm... not sure what you're implying. if Froome needed Horse steriods to get better from sickness then he should have been in bed. If he needed to compete then you'd think he'd be at the back of the field and not ripping Nibali's legs off!

May 18, 2009
Visit site
TailWindHome said:
I'm fairly sure no one has argued that they don't.
These are powerful medicines.

Maybe you should read some of the GL threads. You can also learn about the clinic timeline of EPO introduction as well while you are at it.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
ebandit said:
How do you know they weren't?????????????????

Mark L

if they were on it (which i agree is possible), then probably on smaller doses than Chris so as not to get caught, something Chris didn't need to worry about.
it was an unfair advantage one way or the other.

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
thehog said:
Sounds like the defense is "Everyone was doing it, they've all got TUEs, it was a level playing field" :rolleyes:

I find it hard to believe random french guys are on horse steroids. Or Nibali for that matter.

First you need to fake an illness to get the TUE. I dont remember any other riders coming down with emergency illnesses like the Dawg did.

Secondly you need Zorzoli to sign it. I doubt he deals to the entire peloton.

So I do believe Dawg did get a very unfair atvantage there. If the UCI was transparent and fair they would take that win away from the Dawg.

TRENDING THREADS