• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Will Sky win all 3 GT's this year?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Will Sky win all 3 GT's this year?

• Yes and they'll fill in the other podium spots aswell (vino option)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is what I got from a friend last Friday from Tenerife - Sky guys who did not make it to the P-N or T-A roster training... :)

Stannard, Boasson-Hagen, Eisel and someone could help with the last guy :)

YY4K.png

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Maybe Thomas, who´s with them in Tenerife. But hard to say from this picture, even Sporza commentators wouldn´t be able to say who that is, probably.

Thanks for the picture.

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
How the heck is Sky going to win all 3 GTs? Wiggins is going to Giro then supports Froome in Tour, so he most certainly won't be riding Vuelta. Froome won't win Vuelta if he wins the Tour (he proved that last year). They don't have any more GC contenders.

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Dazed and Confused said:
just set that guy free already. Fuccing train duty. Could have played a major role in today's finale.

I don't know what happened to him today but as he was unable to help Froome I think that's unlikely. Of course, that massive ride he put in yesterday won't have helped.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Bernie's eyesore said:
I don't know what happened to him today but as he was unable to help Froome I think that's unlikely. Of course, that massive ride he put in yesterday won't have helped.

he was helping froome, he dropped back as was seen in the live broadcast, but froome made the last jump himself

Don't really understand why so many people think Henao will win Vuelta. Rodriguez will surely be there and Katusha will do nothing in the Tour, so should make this the full focus of their season. Contador might be there too? As much as any year, this Vuelta will be a chance for teams to compensate, and there will be a lot of them after the two previous GTs. Sky will be knackered , whatever happens in the othet two races

Who knows what form Wiggins us in for The Giro. Would anyone really take an evens bet against Froome for the Tour, with the full might of Sky behind him?

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
i even think that richie will be the leader and not sergio

Not if Richie riders the Tour and Henao the Giro.

Porte rode the Vuelta last year and though he was just beaten by Menchov on one MTF, he was certainly nowhere near his top form, even if he is domesiqueing at the Tour.

TRENDING THREADS