• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Will the TdF allow Armstrong....

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Will the TdF allow Armstrong to sing "My Way" on the podium again?:D

Will they allow him to make a speech from the Team Winners podium like he did in 2005?

What will he say?

Will he mention the so called 'witch hunt'?

will he beg for french citizenship? maybe sarkozy has given it already on top of the tourmalet?

or will it be prepared Pubic Stratalies fluff.....

Benotti69 said:

Will they allow him to make a speech from the Team Winners podium like he did in 2005?

What will he say?

will he beg for french citizenship? maybe sarkozy has given it already on top of the tourmalet?

Why would a pack-fill rider be on a podium?

SpartacusRox

BANNED
May 6, 2010
Visit site
Benotti69 said:

What will he say?

Troll on Beno, troll on...

Roland Rat said:
How can you forget about the raison d'etre of the Tour? The all-important Team Classification. If you were a true July fan you'd know that. :rolleyes:

;):D

Yes, I remembered their battle with Caisse for the team GC after I posted. Horner did a good job yesterday in that regard.

TRENDING THREADS