• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Win a signed special edition Columbia jersey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enter Cyclingnews' contest to win a unique piece of cycling memorabilia - a special edition Columbia jersey designed for the Giro d' Italia, signed by all nine team members from the squad's 2009 Giro d'Italia line-up. To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is pick today's top three finishers from stage six of the Giro in the correct order.

To enter the competition, all you have to do is then post your top three prediction here. Entries will close when the first rider hits the 20-kilometre to go banner. Easy!

The jersey has been signed by the following riders:

Michael Barry (Can)
Edvald Boasson Hagen (Nor)
Mark Cavendish (GBr)
Thomas Lövkvist (Swe)
Marco Pinotti (Ita)
Morris Possoni (Ita)
Mark Renshaw (Aus)
Michael Rogers (Aus)
Kanstantsin Siutsou (Blr)

So go for it, folks, and start posting your picks!

May 14, 2009
Visit site
Mountain - too big for Cavendish??

I think maybe the pace will be too high for Mark, and so I'll think this stage might be too hard for the pure sprinters.

therefore, my bet is:

1. Pozzato (Katusha)
2. Gilbert (Silence-Lotto)
3. Boasson Hagen (Columbia-High Road)

I hope the Norwegian will do good, and maybe get a win! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.