• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Women's bike handling skills

A

Anonymous

crazy crazy people

there is bicycle ballet in Durham next bank holiday monday as part of some dance day thingymajig

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Yeah so the other day I was doing a wheelie on my fixie, backwards, in circles, without hands, out of the saddle, with my buddy standing on my shoulders.
Jesus, that's pretty good isn't it?!

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
That vid has been posted here a few times but its still awesome to watch. even more so when you consider that they are just one team in a competitive sport - just how many people have that kind of skill out there that we don't know about?

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
Would those bike's be weighted in a certain way i.e. alot of weight in the rear of the bike for stability ... or just fixie's and some serious practice?? Any one?????:confused:

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
The Hitch said:
Given that this is a thread talking about how good womens bike handling skills are has it not occured to anyone that the men in this sport must have been even better;):D

Uhhh...nope. At least not to me.:cool: 'sides, I thought the tards looked pretty good and I'd spot them anyday.
Fixies with chixies rule!

TRENDING THREADS