• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

World Politics

Page 242 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenn_Wilson said:
This forum is not free. It has rules and is controlled by the owner and the moderators.

It is strange how you decided to insult me and do not even care to or try to understand when someone either takes your post another way than you intended or someone who has an opposing opinion.

Correct. And so if I have broken any rules, then it is for the mods to address the issue with me.

Look, I've been attacked on this forum and I have defended myself like a man to bring some ol'fashioned machismo into the discussion. I have also, in the spirit of irony however, gone on the attack. Such comes with the territory you see.

But I have never been attacked by a third party about something I wrote to another with whom I was engaged in a lively debate. Until now.

This strikes me as a thoroughly vile, base and prepotent thing to do as you have, which in my book makes you a totally weak individual. The only other thing that crosses my mind when it comes to the likes of people like you is: who the he!! do you think you are? And I can't stand unmanly self-righteous, sniveling and lugubrious weak units.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
rhubroma said:
Correct. And so if I have broken any rules, then it is for the mods to address the issue with me.

Look, I've been attacked on this forum and I have defended myself like a man to bring some ol'fashioned machismo into the discussion. I have also, in the spirit of irony however, gone on the attack. Such comes with the territory you see.

But I have never been attacked by a third party about something I wrote to another with whom I was engaged in a lively debate. Until now.

This strikes me as a thoroughly vile, base and prepotent thing to do as you have, which in my book makes you a totally weak individual. The only other thing that crosses my mind when it comes to the likes of people like you is: who the he!! do you think you are? And I can't stand unmanly self-righteous, sniveling and lugubrious weak units.

I am not allowed or afforded the right to “attack” you in the same manner as you insult others. :D

Thanks for the name calling again. :)

Glenn_Wilson said:
I am not allowed or afforded the right to “attack” you in the same manner as you insult others. :D

Thanks for the name calling again. :)

Nope.

Attacks are fine and even welcome at times. Moralising and sniveling, however, will always be treated with mere disdain. Because you didn't address some point of consequence I made, but simply came in instead to "stand up" for someone who was perfectly capable of defending himself. And in any case understood my sarcasm.

Consequently, it was that you rather high mindedly self appointed yourself as god on this forum. Therefore, you asked for it. And don't waste my time with the hypocritical gratitude.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
rhubroma said:
Nope.

Attacks are fine and even welcome at times. Moralising and sniveling, however, will always be treated with mere disdain. Because you didn't address some point of consequence I made, but simply came in instead to "stand up" for someone who was perfectly capable of defending himself. And in any case understood my sarcasm.

Consequently, it was that you rather high mindedly self appointed yourself as god on this forum. Therefore, you asked for it. And don't waste my time with the hypocritical gratitude.

ok ..........I understand what your saying.

A

Anonymous

redtreviso said:
It really takes more than just alcohol to be the support behind this special kind of stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbEwKcs-7Hc

That's cute. Really adds a lot to the dialogue.

I'm surprised you didn't post this when talking about alcoholics and the evils thereof;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi9mxJ2BolE

But then she's on your side so I guess you can more easily look past inconsequential transgressions and attribute it to mere clumsiness. I can only imagine the drool that would have spilled on your keyboard if this had been Palin.

BTW, what's Rush talking about today?

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
I don't think any of those few hundred @9 year old school kids that came out in tribute of their dead classmate care if the wack job who shot her was from the left or right

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:
That's cute. Really adds a lot to the dialogue.

I'm surprised you didn't post this when talking about alcoholics and the evils thereof;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi9mxJ2BolE

But then she's on your side so I guess you can more easily look past inconsequential transgressions and attribute it to mere clumsiness. I can only imagine the drool that would have spilled on your keyboard if this had been Palin.

BTW, what's Rush talking about today?

So it is just college football to you.. I don't hear alcohol and oxy jonesing talk except from YOUR side. You probably hear it when you talk to yourself. A self admiration thing. " I want him to rule the world, he's a drunk like me"

A

Anonymous

redtreviso said:
So it is just college football to you.. I don't hear alcohol and oxy jonesing talk except from YOUR side. You probably hear it when you talk to yourself. A self admiration thing. " I want him to rule the world, he's a drunk like me"

Project much? You bring alcohol into this discussion and then blame alcohol being discussed on my side?:rolleyes:

Umm, Bush was/is stupid and a drunk... yeah, that narrative was not emanating from the political right.

Try not to be so obvious when playing to your stereotype. It makes you appear to be more of an intellectual lightweight than you probably are.

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:
Alcohol, or your brand of stupid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

See how easy this is?

There are mistakes ...but when your heroes slur and hickup you know they are your kind.. I guess they sound more familiar to you..

Here's another drunk MF republican/convicted felon

TomDelay.jpg

A

Anonymous

redtreviso said:
There are mistakes ...but when your heroes slur and hickup you know they are your kind.. I guess they sound more familiar to you..

Here's another drunk MF republican/convicted felon

TomDelay.jpg

Right. They are merely mistakes when committed leftists F-up.

Pathetic. I have overestimated you.

A

Anonymous

redtreviso said:
There are no leftists.

I retract part of my last post. I should have written that I SEVERELY overestimated you.

Btw, DeLay is a bad actor and I am glad he is going to prison. Corruption is a huge problem and I have no tolerance for it.

I am struck however that Congressman Rangel, Congresswoman Waters and the Congressman found with 100k in cash in his freezer (can't remember his name) are still bumping around the capitol making law.

Not that you would give a shyte.

Scott SoCal said:
I retract part of my last post. I should have written that I SEVERELY overestimated you.

Btw, DeLay is a bad actor and I am glad he is going to prison. Corruption is a huge problem and I have no tolerance for it.

I am struck however that Congressman Rangel, Congresswoman Waters and the Congressman found with 100k in cash in his freezer (can't remember his name) are still bumping around the capitol making law.

Not that you would give a shyte.

that was Jefferson from Louisiana. he is not in congress.
http://articles.cnn.com/2009-08-05/...re-fraud-rep-william-jefferson?_s=PM:POLITICS

May 23, 2010
Visit site
entulagunce form sarah palinz facebuk,,, or just alcohol?

""I'm sure most of us have experienced a toilet running over. The brown water and the feces float over the toilet rim. When I read all the fitlh and execration against Sarah Palin, it remind me of that. It's all a bunch of senseless crap of words from people of limited intelligence overflowing the lips of their mouth.""

A

Anonymous

redtreviso said:
Where do you suppose Tom DeLay comes up with 10 million for his legal defense?

A corrupt few and gullible many? I have no idea as I'm not structuring my life around what happens or has happened in his case... and furthermore don't care. $10M, $20M... he's still going to the pokey.

Just so I'm clear, only the vile and corrupt are on the right side of the political spectrum. Have I got that right?

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:
A corrupt few and gullible many? I have no idea as I'm not structuring my life around what happens or has happened in his case.

Just so I'm clear, only the vile and corrupt are on the right side of the political spectrum. Have I got that right?

Of course not..but those on the right are celebrated by the right, the uglier the better..I know you are tired of the alcohol thing but a sloshed angry drunk has the greatest appeal to GOP voters. So what about William Jefferson you'll say..Where is Jefferson's Jack Abramoff? Dana Rohrabacher?? Duke Cunningham.
Daryl Issa????ever read his criminal background?
Oh and the number one economic terrorist in the world Phil Gramm

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS