World Politics

Page 368 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenn_Wilson said:
you could not name it!

"I drink your milkshake"! LMAO:D
No, nor did I ever claim that I could, but rather simply passed on what I was told by one who had no reason to make something up to the likes of me. He was with his wife and daughter too at the time, a client of mine for whom I had shown and explained the Mithraeums of Rome.

I can, consequently, only take his word for it. Nor, despite this long and tedious attempt of yours to deride both him and myself, do I have reason to doubt his information.

But like I said before, I really couldn't care less.
 
May 23, 2010
2,410
0
0
rhubroma said:
I don't think there's an danger of that.

But yes, indeed, having him as a neighbor would be living hell as they say.
It wouldn't be that bad.. those kind are usually drunk before the sun goes down..

 
Dec 7, 2010
8,773
1
0
rhubroma said:
No, nor did I ever claim that I could, but rather simply passed on what I was told by one who had no reason to make something up to the likes of me. He was with his wife and daughter too at the time, a client of mine for whom I had shown and explained the Mithraeums of Rome.

I can, consequently, only take his word for it. Nor, despite this long and tedious attempt of yours to deride both him and myself, do I have reason to doubt his information.
But like I said before, I really couldn't care less.[/QUOTE]

The place does not exist. ;)

If you do not care why do you reply? :confused:

"I drink your milkshake"!
 
Glenn_Wilson said:
rhubroma said:
No, nor did I ever claim that I could, but rather simply passed on what I was told by one who had no reason to make something up to the likes of me. He was with his wife and daughter too at the time, a client of mine for whom I had shown and explained the Mithraeums of Rome.

I can, consequently, only take his word for it. Nor, despite this long and tedious attempt of yours to deride both him and myself, do I have reason to doubt his information.
But like I said before, I really couldn't care less.[/QUOTE]

The place does not exist. ;)

If you do not care why do you reply? :confused:

"I drink your milkshake"!
I need a bath, or at least a shower, so I leave you now and go upstairs.

I've given myself away, I thought: if my wallet is found under the newspaper, that's proof positive of my guilt.
 
May 23, 2010
2,410
0
0
pssst

""Scarborough, the former Republican congressman, argued, “Let’s make no mistake about it right now: increasing this debt ceiling? This is George W. Bush and the Republican Party’s debt.

“Five years from now? It’s Barack Obama’s. But right now, this is what happens when you spend the type of money you spend from 2001 to 2009…. This is what we have been led to in 2011. This is George W. Bush’s debt…. You can’t just put this on Barack Obama.”

Now, to a certain extent, Scarborough is only telling part of the story. From his perspective, Bush-era fiscal irresponsibility is the result of reckless spending, and it’s a point with merit. Republicans paid for two wars, health care expansion, and a new education law without even trying to pay for any of it. What Scarborough neglects to mention is that the debt spiraled because of tax cuts, which the GOP also didn’t try to pay for.""
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
redtreviso said:
pssst

""Scarborough, the former Republican congressman, argued, “Let’s make no mistake about it right now: increasing this debt ceiling? This is George W. Bush and the Republican Party’s debt.

“Five years from now? It’s Barack Obama’s. But right now, this is what happens when you spend the type of money you spend from 2001 to 2009…. This is what we have been led to in 2011. This is George W. Bush’s debt…. You can’t just put this on Barack Obama.”

Now, to a certain extent, Scarborough is only telling part of the story. From his perspective, Bush-era fiscal irresponsibility is the result of reckless spending, and it’s a point with merit. Republicans paid for two wars, health care expansion, and a new education law without even trying to pay for any of it. What Scarborough neglects to mention is that the debt spiraled because of tax cuts, which the GOP also didn’t try to pay for.""

What Scarborough neglects to mention is that the debt spiraled because of tax cuts, which the GOP also didn’t try to pay for


BS. I've showed you on at least two occasions how and why this is a lie.

Talking points and spin. That's all this is.

As to the rest of your post... opinions are like a-holes, and Scarborough has both.
 
May 23, 2010
2,410
0
0
Scott SoCal said:
BS. I've showed you on at least two occasions how and why this is a lie.

Talking points and spin. That's all this is.

As to the rest of your post... opinions are like a-holes, and Scarborough has both.
hey hey hey,,, Joe (dead intern) scarborough is one of yours...live with it
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
redtreviso said:
hey hey hey,,, Joe (dead intern) scarborough is one of yours...live with it
Scarborough's entitled to say whatever he thinks. So what?

BTW, I don't really care what Scarborough's quoted as saying... I have an issue with whomever is doing the editorializing in your post.

He/she has lied (again). End of.
 
May 23, 2010
2,410
0
0
Scott SoCal said:
Scarborough's entitled to say whatever he thinks. So what?

BTW, I don't really care what Scarborough's quoted as saying... I have an issue with whomever is doing the editorializing in your post.

He/she has lied (again). End of.
Oh really? The "senior fellows" at THE CATO FOUNDATION or whatever other right wing crack pot child sex vacationing brown shirt wearing patriotic society think tank you quote from say what they want and editorialize all they want just for you... What they say, you'd never question...They are your masters and you are their enthralled little puppy, pisn all over itself with excitement.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
redtreviso said:
Oh really? The "senior fellows" at THE CATO FOUNDATION or whatever other right wing crack pot child sex vacationing brown shirt wearing patriotic society think tank you quote from say what they want and editorialize all they want just for you... What they say, you'd never question...They are your masters and you are their enthralled little puppy, pisn all over itself with excitement.
You're embarrassing yourself.

I went to the IRS site. I found the info I was looking for. It contradicts your narrative no matter how insulting you choose to be. You can't handle the truth.

Unless Cato runs the IRS, in which case I will gladly eat my words.
 
May 23, 2010
2,410
0
0
Scott SoCal said:
You're embarrassing yourself.

I went to the IRS site. I found the info I was looking for. It contradicts your narrative no matter how insulting you choose to be. You can't handle the truth.

Unless Cato runs the IRS, in which case I will gladly eat my words.
You are a LIAR....what your cherry picked IRS data proves is there was less taxable declared, conveniently..The consistent rate just gives fools like you more reason to submit. You did not dig that up on your own..fess up..There's some cato "fellow" written editorial making your case..I have other things to do other than go find it.. Poodle
 
May 23, 2010
2,410
0
0
""If you think your local Andy Griffith is a greedy pig because he retired in his forties and built an addition to his garage with your tax money, try hanging out with a guy who eats $400 crabs, throws himself $5 million parties where he is serenaded by Rod Stewart and Patti Labelle (who sang "Happy Birthday"), and then compares the president to Hitler when word leaks out that he might have to pay taxes at the same rate as a firefighter or a kindergarten teacher."""

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog/the-new-let-them-eat-cake-20110713
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
redtreviso said:
You are a LIAR....what your cherry picked IRS data proves is there was less taxable declared, conveniently..The consistent rate just gives fools like you more reason to submit. You did not dig that up on your own..fess up..There's some cato "fellow" written editorial making your case..I have other things to do other than go find it.. Poodle
what your cherry picked IRS data proves is there was less taxable declared, conveniently
Either 1) You can't read, or 2) It does not matter what you read.

More taxable declared, higher percentage of total income captured with a lower rate. Those are facts.

Are you smart enough to figure out why this happened?
 
May 23, 2010
2,410
0
0
Scott SoCal said:
Either 1) You can't read, or 2) It does not matter what you read.

More taxable declared, higher percentage of total income captured with a lower rate. Those are facts.

Are you smart enough to figure out why this happened?
You just see what you want to see.. As I have said before.. If there is little difference then this would not be an issue.. Bush made it easier to vaporize income where it is not reflected. No better examples than Bush and Cheney themselves..Check out their paltry (claimed) incomes
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
redtreviso said:
You just see what you want to see.. As I have said before.. If there is little difference then this would not be an issue.. Bush made it easier to vaporize income where it is not reflected. No better examples than Bush and Cheney themselves..Check out their paltry (claimed) incomes
I asked:

Are you smart enough to figure out why this happened?
You respond with:

If there is little difference then this would not be an issue
And various other irrelevant gibberish. From your answer I will operate under the assumption that you are not smart enough.

I'll give you a hint though... It has to do with human behavior.
 
May 23, 2010
2,410
0
0
Scott SoCal said:
I asked:



You respond with:



And various other irrelevant gibberish. From your answer I will operate under the assumption that you are not smart enough.

I'll give you a hint though... It has to do with human behavior.
I'll give you some human behavior.. Alcoholics LIE.. They can't help it.
adding complexity to bs is still bs.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
redtreviso said:
I'll give you some human behavior.. Alcoholics LIE.. They can't help it.
adding complexity to bs is still bs.
The IRS data collection/assemblers are alcoholics? :rolleyes:

adding complexity to bs is still bs
It's actually very very simple. You can't understand what the data shows because of the Krugmanization that has long ago occurred between your ears.

It suggests a low capacity for comprehension.
 
May 23, 2010
2,410
0
0
patricknd said:
teetotalers lie !!!! I NEVER TRUST 'EM
I did 14 shots of tequila one time..I can drink some of the alcoholics I know under the table,,if I was so inclined..I call them short hitters..
 
Mar 17, 2009
2,295
0
0
redtreviso said:
I did 14 shots of tequila one time..I can drink some of the alcoholics I know under the table,,if I was so inclined..I call them short hitters..
we just opened an office up in your neck of the woods, so i guess i'll be running around your area soon. profits are coming to dfw :D

i'll buy you lunch sometime when i head that way
 
May 23, 2010
2,410
0
0
Alpe d'Huez said:
When Bush was President, Congress voted to raise the debt ceiling 7 times. Three of those times were when Republicans controlled both houses of congress. Why are they being so obstinate (principled in their words) now?
(raises hand) I know I know
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MarieDGarzai Non-Cycling Discussions 2
S Non-Cycling Discussions 12

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS