• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Wout van Aert

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
The most obviously juiced rider since Horner and Sayar
Idunno, that covers eight years which allows for these guys...
sqk2EaV9LCWmck4ztpvKvG.jpg

raul-alarcon.jpeg

What is so GROSS about Kuss? Ha, didn't even realize there was a Tour of Britain going on...still having Vuelta hangover.

Ha ha ha...what a finish. Nothing like a cyclocrosser & TT/cobbles horse climbing like that. How many kgs does Wout have on Ala?

And who in the heck is Honore? I'm not highly tuned into the RR at this point, but never heard of the guy and he's leading out a queen stage climb.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilmaestro99
How big is doping in MTB and cyclocross? Everything about Wout is weird to my eyes. Simply just looking at body build climbing doesn't make sense.

Now that more contact is allowed and restrictions somewhere lifted (I mean due to vaccinations) is OOCT used again?

What is so GROSS about Kuss? Ha, didn't even realize there was a Tour of Britain going on...still having Vuelta hangover.

Ha ha ha...what a finish. Nothing like a cyclocrosser & TT/cobbles horse climbing like that. How many kgs does Wout have on Ala?

And who in the heck is Honore? I'm not highly tuned into the RR at this point, but never heard of the guy and he's leading out a queen stage climb.
Don't forget Haytor, he's not exactly having a bad race.

TRENDING THREADS