• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

WT - Amstel Gold Race - Sunday 14 April 2013

Page 34 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Netserk said:
Funny how Vansummeren can be given the benefit of doubt regarding just a bad joke, when everyone was dead serious about Sagan.

You have a strange definition of the word "everyone", considering what I saw through my HATESAGAN-tinted glasses was EVERYONE defending Sagan saying it is his entitlement to pinch the butts of random girls cause he's Peter f'ing Sagan! :cool:

theyoungest said:
This should cause more of a buzz than the Sagan b.uttpinching incident, IMHO.

Probably won't. Nobody cares about Vansummeren.
sticks and stones may break my bones...

btw most of the articles on Sagan around the world knew nothing about cycling or Sagan.

1 from a crappy British paper called the independent repeatedly called it the tour de Flanders and what's worse, refused to accept my 500 word libertine seguros inspired explanation about the differences between the French, Flemish and English languages, on their comments section (also refused to correct the name, stubborn sons of ...)

the reason Sagan made worldwide press and jvs didn't is because sexual harassment is worse than European banter.

I'm amazed el pistrollero hasn't been on here yet to offer some psuedo historical justification for the comment based on previous shared monarchs.

Edit: anyway. The reason I came here is to give the heads up that our dear friend Cosmo has his vid up for this. Great as always and includes a no doubt soon to be charttoping, smash hit remix

TRENDING THREADS