• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Your local weather

Page 17 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
tomorrow 63* winds 15+....

THIS was two days ago :)...saw this in front of my local coffee shop

picture.php

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
mewmewmew13 said:
tomorrow 63* winds 15+....

THIS was two days ago :)...saw this in front of my local coffee shop

picture.php

Boulder?

Which shop? That bike looks really familiar... Somewhere on the hill?

Today it's 60 something here in town at 5K but it's whiteout blizzard up on the continental divide at 10+K.

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
mewmewmew13 said:
Hi Rip,
No , up north in front of amante ...
you must be in town, too. :)

...is the wind driving you crazy yet?

Yeah I live in the SW corner of town. I should have known, Amante. I used to work up near there.

Today's a glorious spring day, glad we've gotten some moisture to help green things up. Too bad I'll be in front of a computer most of the day.

overcast and drizzle/rain with fog up along the foothills today...50*.
..a nice break after some hot sunny days, great for running this a.m. not so much for riding. :)

but it will be nice this weekend!

Krebs, nice place...looks cozy.

Alpe, are you in Seattle area?

..and Granville, hope you escaped the tornadoes...isn't that unusual for your area?? yikes. I grew up in the midwest so got used to running down the basement :eek:

TRENDING THREADS