• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Your local weather

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Record highs expected in the BC interior today. And I'm not complaining, although what we really need is a period of rain. Not so much snow in the hills this year to fill our lakes. Oh well, makes for great riding.

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
This is the view from my office today as you can see the weather is fantastic

picture.php

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Very nice Franciep10. While our weather is not as nice, we are in the midst of a heat wave for this time if year and reached 7C yesterday. I am very happy to report that I went for my first outside ride in almost 4 months. Yay!

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
TIJUANA PROTECCION CIVIL, BAJA CALIFORNIA (PWS)
Updated: 6:07 AM PST on March 07, 2010
Heavy Rain
48.7 °F / 9.3 °C
Heavy Rain Mist
Windchill: 47 °F / 9 °C
Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 47 °F / 8 °C
Wind: 4.0 mph / 6.4 km/h / 1.8 m/s from the NE

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Comobosques said:
its been cold and rainy for weeks. it will continue to be cold and rainy for another couple months. averaging low forties during the day, Portland Oregon

Seattle. Now that our mutual season starts it will suck in deeply.

May 18, 2009
Visit site
WTF is going on!!!!

It's about 35F here this morning and the wind must be blowing a solid 25-30 mph.

Houston on March 20. Go figure.

Oncearunner8

BANNED
Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
ChrisE said:
WTF is going on!!!!

It's about 35F here this morning and the wind must be blowing a solid 25-30 mph.

Houston on March 20. Go figure.

REAL WTF.

Wind up to 40 way up here in the woodlands.

I got a solid 35 mph during my run this AM.

BTW they had snow in Oxford Ms. today! Al Gore get your heat machine on!

TRENDING THREADS