• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Your local weather

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Granville57 said:
62050221.jpg

That really looks like the house from Jumper ! :eek:
Oh and 25°C all day long :p

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Yesterday I went and caught up with some people that I ride with to have a coffee, and I found it funny that the person that was doing the most complaining about cold it has been (for us, not compared to say Canada) is from Germany and she has been in Australia for 7 or 8 years. I have been to Germany once and it was in the start of October (I had to catch a plane), and I daresay it gets rather cold in the middle of winter in Germany.

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Fantastic. Sunny, 25 degrees, light breeze.

Compared with what we've been having since April, it's a different world. To put it into context; last weekend my little local loop was 1hr 40mins of 30mph gusting winds and I'd more than had enough by then. This weekend, 1hr 20mins and I was good to go round again.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Overcast
Temperature
69.2 °F / 20.7 °C

DSCF5585.JPG

Useless trivia: Notice the roofing tiles piled up on the roof of the pink house in the foreground. Two guys were arrested last week for stealing the tiles. In the daylight. Across the Highway from the Police Station.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
krebs303 said:
Overcast
Temperature
69.2 °F / 20.7 °C

DSCF5585.JPG

Useless trivia: Notice the roofing tiles piled up on the roof of the pink house in the foreground. Two guys were arrested last week for stealing the tiles. In the daylight. Across the Highway from the Police Station.

Are they contenders for World's Stupidest Thieves?

How long is the drive back to America?

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Please stop torturing us with these sun-laden pics, krebs. My corner of W. Europe has just had the most depressing July in living memory. I can (seriously) recall ONE nice summers day this past month. The last two weeks have been 98% grey and overcast with temperatures no higher than around 20 (68F).

:confused::mad:

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Amsterhammer said:
Please stop torturing us with these sun-laden pics, krebs. My corner of W. Europe has just had the most depressing July in living memory. I can (seriously) recall ONE nice summers day this past month. The last two weeks have been 98% grey and overcast with temperatures no higher than around 20 (68F).

:confused::mad:
Sorry for my good weather:p
The areas marked in green are Mediterranean Climate. I live in a green zone. life is good. Go Green!
800px-KoppenclassificationworldmapCs.png