• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Your local weather

Page 22 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Scattered Clouds. High: 60 °F / 16 °C . Wind NW 11 mph / 18 km/h
DSCF5801.JPG

May 14, 2010
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
30oC for Christmas Day in Melbourne....Groan! I want a white Christmas!:eek:

Wait a sec, I thought Christmas was a summer holiday :confused::D - at least, down there where you are. It's just cold enough here in LA to be annoying, but not nearly cold enough to be charming, if you know what I mean. Me, I want Hawaiian weather for Christmas. Mele Kalikimaka.

http://youtu.be/Je7FkYL_19M

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Maxiton said:
Wait a sec, I thought Christmas was a summer holiday :confused::D - at least, down there where you are. It's just cold enough here in LA to be annoying, but not nearly cold enough to be charming, if you know what I mean. Me, I want Hawaiian weather for Christmas. Mele Kalikimaka.

http://youtu.be/Je7FkYL_19M

Yes but I hate summer. Now they are predicting 32oC, rain and thunderstorms...It will be humid as well as quite hot. Groan!:(

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
mewmewmew13 said:
temp today 49*F so far and sunny...BUT wind gusting @55mph now and predicted to gust up to 70mph at least...:(

two days ago wind speed hit 81mph in Boulder @ Ncar and 101mph down south in Pinecliff :eek:

total destruction.

Well in Melbourne tommorow we are getting over double the temperture than what you had (104oF/40oC)

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
For my ride home tonight I managed the amazing average speed of 9.2mph.

30 mile an hour winds dead against with 60 mph gusts in every which direction + lashing rain, with the roads becoming rivers in places. Pitch black too, not fun at all.

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
krebs303 said:
It's great today.
Clear. High: 79 °F / 26 °C . Wind Calm.
048.JPG

ahhhh the good life!

In Bordeaux it's 10°C, windy and rainy so it's gonna be a tough and unpleasant ride during lunch break.

TRENDING THREADS