• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

100th Ronde Van Vlaanderen - April 3rd, 2016 - 255.9k

Page 38 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

The new King of Flanders will come from what team?

• Another team

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Etixx

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Lotto Soudal

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Trek

Votes: 45 32.1%
  • Sky

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • Tinkoff

Votes: 30 21.4%
  • LottoNL

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • BMC

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Katusha

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Astana

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think Vanmarcke wheelsucking accusations can be put to bed. He was clearly spent at the end there.

Gamble by Cance, nearly paid off but slightly underestimated Sagan when all said and done.

What a race!

Honourable mentions for Erviti and Van Baarle. Both put in an immense performance, especially Erviti.

12523951_10154077023344467_5167506413998853901_n.jpg

rm7

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Re:

Valv.Piti said:
Sagan's most impressive ride by far. He is so uber talented. I will always fail to understand people disliking this guy, he truly is a gift for our sport. TRUE RACER.

Who the hell can dislike Sagan?

May 26, 2015
Visit site
I just have to say this: Kwiat is a great racer. However, Sky always has 4 to 5 guys discussing these races, but it's always the same outcome. Remember who was chasing boonen at PR in 2012?

they should all work for Kwiat in every classic.

I prefer to think Vanmarcke did a class act in the end instead of being actually spent, justifying his lack of cooperation. Don't work but don't steal either, not to mention it being Cance's farewell and all. Chapeau.

Plus it's always a good day when Kristoff doesn't win. :p