• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

16/04 - 20/04: Tour of the Alps (Giro del Trentino)

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

staubsauger said:
Zama_Olyas said:
Alexandre B. said:
DNP-Old said:
Pinot only has 3 behind him. What is he doing? This isn't even technical.
He fears speed descents more than technical ones.
He should smoke some weed and descend on his training :razz: :lol:
Pinot better sniffs some speed and flies downhill like a bomber pilot! :cool:
Zam used to mention a rubber plantation as it relates to his location...maybe crops have changed in his neck of the weeds ;) .

I won't celebrate until the fat lady sings, but this race is somewhat of a carbon copy of last year's. I would like nothing more than Thibaut winning a small group sprint tomorrow, seal the deal, whack the Dawg and the Vino clones.

Stage 5 Rattenberg - Innsbruck 161.6 km
stage-5-profile.png

Up 3 times the last climb ...
stage-5-olympia-climb.jpg

before a flat 5 km run in to the finish.

Another stage practically made for Sanchez. Then again, he is only 1:06 behind and Astana could also play him the GC game by attacking early. Personally, I would go for the latter, since Bilbao is a great alternative for the stage win. If all else fails, they'd still be with a man or five in the peloton.

Re: Re:

staubsauger said:
Zama_Olyas said:
Alexandre B. said:
DNP-Old said:
Pinot only has 3 behind him. What is he doing? This isn't even technical.
He fears speed descents more than technical ones.
He should smoke some weed and descend on his training :razz: :lol:
Pinot better sniffs some speed and flies downhill like a bomber pilot! :cool:
I'm suggesting mushrooms for a more colorful experience. Like getting sucked into a portal!

Pretty cool to see "my" training grounds and to know all the roads the guys are cycling today (and then later in September).
Also, fantastic weather today - there couldn't be a better promotion for Innsbruck and the WC2018

:D

TRENDING THREADS