16/04 - 20/04: Tour of the Alps (Giro del Trentino)

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

staubsauger said:
Zama_Olyas said:
Alexandre B. said:
DNP-Old said:
Pinot only has 3 behind him. What is he doing? This isn't even technical.
He fears speed descents more than technical ones.
He should smoke some weed and descend on his training :razz: :lol:
Pinot better sniffs some speed and flies downhill like a bomber pilot! :cool:
Zam used to mention a rubber plantation as it relates to his location...maybe crops have changed in his neck of the weeds ;) .

I won't celebrate until the fat lady sings, but this race is somewhat of a carbon copy of last year's. I would like nothing more than Thibaut winning a small group sprint tomorrow, seal the deal, whack the Dawg and the Vino clones.

Looking forward to see this climb! Astana will try something to win the GC and it won't be easy to control for Groupama-FDJ. I think also Froome will try something to win the stage and maybe also the GC. Pello Bilbao ftw!

Another stage practically made for Sanchez. Then again, he is only 1:06 behind and Astana could also play him the GC game by attacking early. Personally, I would go for the latter, since Bilbao is a great alternative for the stage win. If all else fails, they'd still be with a man or five in the peloton.

Re: Re:

staubsauger said:
Zama_Olyas said:
Alexandre B. said:
DNP-Old said:
Pinot only has 3 behind him. What is he doing? This isn't even technical.
He fears speed descents more than technical ones.
He should smoke some weed and descend on his training :razz: :lol:
Pinot better sniffs some speed and flies downhill like a bomber pilot! :cool:
I'm suggesting mushrooms for a more colorful experience. Like getting sucked into a portal!

Pretty cool to see "my" training grounds and to know all the roads the guys are cycling today (and then later in September).
Also, fantastic weather today - there couldn't be a better promotion for Innsbruck and the WC2018

:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BlueRoads Professional Road Racing 791

ASK THE COMMUNITY