• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

16/04 - 20/04: Tour of the Alps (Giro del Trentino)

Page 20 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

staubsauger said:
giro05-19-rujano.jpg

7294217164_da7386dc3b_b.jpg

:confused:

Man, I do miss Plan de Corones. I dearly want to see this MTT in the Giro again.

I very much hope Padun will be selected for the Giro. He really impressed me in Itzulia and this race. He and Visconti could play a very good role for Pozzovivo.

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I hope that they won't burn Padun too early, a bit of rest and maybe the Vuelta as his first gt would be better.
Apparently Pozzovivo got mad because Froome pushed him towards the barriers durning the sprint for 8th place, that's just a d-bag move.

Aug 22, 2017
Visit site
Re:

RedheadDane said:
:lol:

Yeah... a small person wearing the climber's jersey is just too strange. :p After all, climbers are usually pretty big.

I believe you, but, do you have a link to a story that mentions it?

I heard that on french TV, confirmed by Pozzo later on a interview with the reporter on the spot.

https://www.lequipe.fr/lachainelequipe/video/evenements/cyclisme-sur-route-replay-tour-des-alpes-4eme-etape/x6i36w5
Put that link at 1h03m50s, but I don't know if that works outside of France, and I'm not sure that you understand too, sorry that's all I've got. :redface:

TRENDING THREADS