• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2010 Schedule

A

Anonymous

January
31 Grand Prix Cycliste La Marseillaise FRA
February
03-07 Etoile de Bessèges FRA
07-12 Tour of Qatar QAT(e)
14-19 Tour Of Oman OMA
20-21 Tour du Haut-Var FRA
21-25 Volta a Andalucia ESP
27 Omloop Het Nieuwsblad BEL
28 Kuurne-Brussels-Kuurne BEL
28 Clasica de Almeria
March
01-07 Le Tour de Langkawi MAS
03-07 Tour of Mercia SPA
05-07 3 Days Of West Flanders BEL
06 Monte Paschi
07-14 Paris - Nice FRA (e)
10-16 Tirreno-Adriatico ITA (e)
20 Milano-Sanremo ITA (e)
22-28 Volta Ciclista a Catalunya ESP
24 Dwars Door Vlaanderen BEL
27 E3 Prijs Vlaanderen-Harelbeke BEL
27-28 Critérium International FRA
28 Gent - Wevelgen BEL
30-1 Three days of the Panne BEL

I think Dim wanted to know
Stages:
21-02 Jaen - Puerto de La Guardia 159,2 km
22-02 Otura - Cordoba 182,2 km
23-02 Marbella - Benahavis 162,5 km
24-02 Malaga - Malaga 10,9 km ITT
25-02 Torrox Costa - Antequera 166,3 km

A

Anonymous

lucybears said:
I think Dim wanted to know
Stages:
21-02 Jaen - Puerto de La Guardia 159,2 km
22-02 Otura - Cordoba 182,2 km
23-02 Marbella - Benahavis 162,5 km
24-02 Malaga - Malaga 10,9 km ITT
25-02 Torrox Costa - Antequera 166,3 km

Thank you for that.. im contemplating wether to draw the maps, or wether to wait for the official ones to come out (which could be xmas) :D

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Mellow Velo said:
:eek:.............

No worries. I get your meaning, since he won last year and he's made a point of repeating his win this year.

Should be harder, though. Last year it was him and a bunch of sprinters. This year there's Sam Sánchez, Leipheimer and a bunch of others. If Leipheimer can hang with him in the mountain stage the day before the time trial.....

A

Anonymous

Ferminal said:
Is there much coverage of the races in the Gulf?

Qatar on eurosport.. oman isnt on eurosport.. dont know about other channels

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I think that the tour down under needs to come forward a week as it seems that there is almost a lull after the tour down under and that their is almost 2 weeks before the next race with nothing much happening.

May 15, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
I think that the tour down under needs to come forward a week as it seems that there is almost a lull after the tour down under and that their is almost 2 weeks before the next race with nothing much happening.

But you could argue thats what benefits the Tour Down Under - its own space in the calendar, with breathing space either side, makes it more appealing for European pros to come to the race with little to no worry of jet lag affecting races once they return to Europe

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Sum_of_Marc said:
But you could argue thats what benefits the Tour Down Under - its own space in the calendar, with breathing space either side, makes it more appealing for European pros to come to the race with little to no worry of jet lag affecting races once they return to Europe

I was more saying that from a fans point of view.All the excitement with the kick off of the pro season and then their is almost a lull of news or racing...

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
I was more saying that from a fans point of view.All the excitement with the kick off of the pro season and then their is almost a lull of news or racing...

There has to be. It's the only way to get the riders to race in Australia. If they didn't have time to recover from the jet-lag after returning, they wouldn't go.

TRENDING THREADS