• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2011 Vuelta a Espana, Stage 21: Circuito del Jarama - Madrid, 94km

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Wuhuhuuu, Peter for his 3rd one. :D
And finished his first GT. Same for Degenkolb. Well done.
Great sprint. Even outsprinted grand master Petacchi.

Congrats Cobo. Great crowds for him. Big fanclub. Wow. :)

TGBM has his real breakthrough, I really love this... but where was Purito? Seriously, he should've been glued to Bauke's wheel.

Congrats to Cobo too, he won't win any more GTs ever - the competition was far too weak this Vuelta with most competitors tired out from the Giro. And with AC in next years Vuelta, there's no change he's winning again.

May 14, 2010
Visit site
jsem94 said:
TGBM has his real breakthrough, I really love this... but where was Purito? Seriously, he should've been glued to Bauke's wheel.

Congrats to Cobo too, he won't win any more GTs ever - the competition was far too weak this Vuelta with most competitors tired out from the Giro. And with AC in next years Vuelta, there's no change he's winning again.

It'll be thrilling to see Contador ride it, and win it, next year. Gotta say, though, I am happy for Cobo.

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
royalpig180 said:
I think Sagan has to be one of the favorites for the worlds now if he can recover well over the next few weeks.

Just bad there was that stupid roundabout finish in Tuesday's? stage, where he probably lost green jersey overall ...

Anyway nice premiere for Terminator in Grand Tours, 3 x win.

TRENDING THREADS