• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2012 Giro dÂ’italia May 13 Stage 8: Sulmona- Lago Laceno

Page 17 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
wirral said:
Where did Cataldo appear from? Was there a regrouping of sorts after the summit? I didn't see anything of him all day. Then he pops up and takes fifth place.

Pauwels was shown a lot and he ended in the next group at 1'24". I am beginning to suspect they swapped numbers. :p

Pauwels was shown one moment with Bakelants when they had to let the group go Cataldo was climbing always near the front

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
wirral said:
Where did Cataldo appear from? Was there a regrouping of sorts after the summit? I didn't see anything of him all day. Then he pops up and takes fifth place.

Pauwels was shown a lot and he ended in the next group at 1'24". I am beginning to suspect they swapped numbers. :p

I've not watched it back but I'm pretty sure Cataldo was up at the front in the second row for a lot of the climb.

TRENDING THREADS