• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2012 Giro Di Lombardia 29/09/2012

Page 40 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
El Pistolero said:
I'm still saying descending is part of the sport and that Rodriguez win was deserving lol. And yeah, Phil's a better descender. He weights more, so goes down faster.

Rain isn't caused by God though. ;)

even from you that is ridiculous

SafeBet said:
Samu: ho 34 anni e nunca fatto un muro così duro.

I'm 34 and never in my life I rode such a hard muro.
does he have a twitter account?

Libertine Seguros said:
Samu also said that he would love it if the points he obtained today meant that Txurruka, Velasco and others were able to stay at the team.
Samu is such a class act.

i would love that as well! any chance of that happening? Txurruka rode his heart out in the beginning -- he really deserves a ride.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
A3-Mh4xCMAA8Jo6.jpg

PHILIPPE GILBERT ‏@Phil_Gilbert1
So nice crash for me! I think a 9,5 on 10 then i was ko with the cold. 6 guys from bmc crashed today....the must important nothing broken!

TRENDING THREADS