• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2012 Road World Championships, Mens Road Race Maastricht - Valkenburg 267 km 23/09/12

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 11, 2009
Visit site
goggalor said:
I hope Nordhaug will be free to attack, and won't have to slave for EBH. He can't force a sprint on his own anyway.

Nordhaug's form in Montreal was fantastic. He can handle the Cauberg and go again, if he's anything like at Montreal. Can handle two surges at the end.

May 28, 2010
Visit site
goggalor said:
I hope Nordhaug will be free to attack, and won't have to slave for EBH. He can't force a sprint on his own anyway.

I'd disagree. With only 1.5km between the top of the Cauberg and the finish, one worker could be the difference between a sprint finish and an attack staying away...

TRENDING THREADS