• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2012 Tour de France: Stage 12: Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne → Annonay Davézieux (226km)

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
jens_attacks said:
well i don't like millar but he was the strongest today from the breakaway no doubt.nice to hear that he respected the memory of tommy simpson

i wanted kiserlovski to get this or gautier,didn't happen

so how fast was this huh?
too bad for the the first two climbs where we've seen some unexpected action even wiggo making one of his 100 meters spinning moves
one thing is certain,la kernasse is gonna burn the pyrennees big time.

Have you seen the tom simpson documentary?

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Cowgirlup said:
Michael Rogers posted on Twitter that he and Richie Porte got booed by many Australians yesterday. Australian's don't boo other Australians unless they have taken a dislike to them for some reason.

I am not sure if it

1. They don't want to see the race won the way SKY is winning it and see MR and RP are the main contenders to the race being won this way as the domestiques.

Or 2 The other reason, which is forbidden to be talked about here which assists them in doing number 1 above.

I can see you aren't from the UK or Australia. Must win ignorant post of the week.

May 19, 2011
Visit site
will10 said:
They said Degankolb had had a very busy spring and was too young to do the Tour, will ride the Vuelta as Worlds prep.

Kittel is only one year older than John, my sense is Kittle is going very very well before the tour so he wants his undisputed team leadership in the tour. But management should consider more options. Kittle is not selected for Olympics, is he going to ride Vuelta too?

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
King Of The Wolds said:
Pleased to see this. Any rider doing this, and plenty try it on, deserves a slapped wrist. And now we know that he is being watched and that they are doing somethingabout it, we can all stop pointing the finger when one of his rivals cries wolf.

Stretching logic beyond being logical...

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Boring stage

ASO's Boss thinks The Tour ain't hard enough neither! (Let's see if my self appointed english teacher corrects my sentence) *The statement I made to him privately may have scared him/her off

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
The sprint wasn't that bad. Goss moved and moved hard, but not very far. It looks bad as sagan was really close to him. Having said I watched it and thought for me he was 50 50 o get relegated, so I'm not surprised he was.