• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2012 Tour de France: Stage 16: Pau → Bagnères-de-Luchon, 197 km

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
well- first glance I take today at the race & guess what- UK postal whipping the pace at the last climb with Rogers, Porte & Co. Basically the Breakaway will get the stage & the GC will be only affected by Evans dropping one spot.............. big deal......

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Bala Verde said:
Are LIQ and Lotto so weak that they can put the hurt on Evans for 30-40K together?
Yeah it's amazing how no one manages more than 15 minutes of pulling faces on the front, before Sky get bored and take over.

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
DominicDecoco said:
Okay, this shouldn't annoy me in any way but every time i watch Froome he looks down every third second. Everty time. It's getting on my tits.

The alien loves his SRM PCV, leave him alone