• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2012 Tour of California May 16 stage 4: Sonora - Clovis 209.6 km

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

More Strides than Rides said:
This is the most consistency Haussler has shown in a long time...

Imagine... 2nd four days in a row to the same dude. Ouch.

Chuck_Norris_Approves-1-.JPG

Time to introduce Chuck Sagan! :D

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Had the Radioshack feed for the picture and Eurosport for the sound. Just closed ES, and was going to watch the podiums on the RS feed, and P&P are talking about pistachios? I also think Phil said that TJVG was more of a threat than Nibali up Baldy. Okaaaaay.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Caruut said:
Had the Radioshack feed for the picture and Eurosport for the sound. Just closed ES, and was going to watch the podiums on the RS feed, and P&P are talking about pistachios? I also think Phil said that TJVG was more of a threat than Nibali up Baldy. Okaaaaay.

After stage 1 Phil was getting ready to hit on Levi's wife :D

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
will10 said:
Cycling is a sport where after many hundreds of kilometres, thousands of metres of climbing, and in the end Peter Sagan wins.

Refined and shortened definition of Cycling:
"Cycling is a sport in which Peter Sagan wins.":D

Sep 28, 2011
cqmanager.net
Caruut said:

I do the same :)

and for the giro I have eurosport sound and gazzetta video :)

They should really rename it to Tour of Sagan :D

TRENDING THREADS