• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Giro D'Italia Field Discussion

Page 65 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win the 2013 Giro?

• Other/Garzelli

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zam_Olyas said:
This is sad but it means i will be able to watch The Giro in peace.

35c0t8l.jpg

:D

Would be nice to see Moreno in the Giro.

serfla

BANNED
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Eshnar said:
Actually the term "Bolide" literally means "Meteor", and it's applied by extension to everything that goes very fast. ;)
Here, besides in ordinary meaning, we use the term to describe a manic, not very smart person.
"Look at this kid... He's a bolide."

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Pippo_San said:
Meanwhile the Knight tries his new Bolide for TT. Get ready for total domination.

181436_439841639438575_1711342425_n.jpg

943034_439841726105233_363192721_n.jpg

Apparently the drag compared to there old TT bike is 15% less, and weight is 5% less. Will save seconds, especially in the long 55k TT.

Am I the only one who feels like this Giro is going to be a big disappointment? The field seems weak and fairly uninteresting to me. And I have a distinct fear that Wiggins will take the lead early and then just hang on to it.

I really hope I'm wrong but I'm just not expecting much. Please surprise us, Samu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS