• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Giro d'Italia Stage 12: Longarone → Treviso (134km)

Page 19 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Fatclimber said:
And what's up with that other Sir Lord dude? He should be lettin real Eye-tallians have the glory in their homeland, just like when Cippolinni never went to France so as not to embarrass anybody.

:D:D:D

well he did embarrass Frenchy last year though. :D why italians is different?

in days like these i'm so happy rujano didn't come here :D

sad for wiggo gotta say, he will never come back again in il giro i reckon. i never ever saw somebody so bad in the rain, sick or not. rujanito with 40 degrees fever would have dropped him on the flat...terrible terrible

i'd like to see wiggo going for a landis escape but there is no way it could happen. floyd gained time on the peloton on every descend that day
better prepare tour as domestique for froomey