• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Giro d'Italia, stage 17: Caravaggio - Vicenza 214k

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Radioshack team is really a joke... guys like Machado, Oliveira and Bennett can't even make it over that climb to help Nizzolo chasing. He would have had a good shot at it

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Epi win from Viscont what a Giro he is back to his best should be in the World's team defo. I Basically hope Evans only has a 3rd max in MTT and then a break gets a stage and he get's 4th or 5th on a stage and Cav wins Brescia, I never like Cav but I respect him more and more each day, i mean he could end up completing the Giro that's massive he done it last year two. In the past he would drop out halfway wouldn't he. That's why he is the best for me like in the TDF if he wins 1 or 2 stages and Greipel won 3, who would you say had better season? for me it would be Cav. He is only major sprinter who has the guts to do 2 GT's.