• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Giro d'Italia, stage 18: Mori - La Polsa 20.6k

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Gesink got beaten by his two domestiques? edit - make that three. He probably doesn't deserve to be a leader in GTs anymore.

Also, if Caruso hadn't have been in the break two days ago he would probably have been verging on a top 10 now

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
whittashau said:
Ryo, you make make more claims about riders than anyone. And most people when making a statement say, "I think such and such will...', whereas you make statements where you tell people what will happen and berate people that disagree. The fact is that you make so many of these types of statements that when you get something right it's not really noteworthy, and when you're wrong it just makes you look silly because of your "I know everything" attitude. And you do get A LOT wrong

what are the statements in which I was wrong then?

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
maltiv said:
Indeed, for example, a certain rider Ryo called "extremely overrated" and a "mediocre climber" is now leading the Giro by 4 minutes :p

I know this and I say nibali is leading well deserved here but the compeition is downright baffling to say the least, similar to vuelta 2009

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
burning said:
:eek:

you see daniel martin on that list? I remember most of here laughed at that when I called him one of the best climbers in europe when not sick or injured. well he won catalunya and lbl. you know how much money I made betting on him? :eek:

TRUE GRIT :cool:

bettiniphoto_0145904_1_full_670.jpg

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
whittashau said:
Actually, he said he isn't in the top 20, in fact it could have been 30.

yes and I stand by that. what mountains have we had so far? 1? in which betancurt outclimbed him and he isn't even on that list :rolleyes:

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Hugo87 said:
Easy win for Nibali today.

Obvious win for Nibali, Evans at his age while climbing only manages to follow wheels, Scarponi on his level today good result for him and Majka confirming his talent.

Ryo Hazuki said:
you see daniel martin on that list? I remember most of here laughed at that when I called him one of the best climbers in europe when not sick or injured. well he won catalunya and lbl. you know how much money I made betting on him? :eek:

If you're really making a lot of money with that stuff you must be betting with a lot more expertise than you're posting on the CN forums with:p. Nibali destroyed a lot of your so called "superior climber" today.

TRENDING THREADS