• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Giro D'Italia, Stage 2: Ischia - Forio, 17.4 km TTT

Page 17 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who's gonna win this?

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Libertine Seguros said:
Puccio was best placed in yesterday's stage, so takes the jersey on countback.

Also, Puccio looks rather a lot like Riccò, which is unfortunate. He doesn't seem as pointy or as sleazy as Riccò does, though.
What? They don't look alike at all. Puccio is rather good looking, with a nice smile and friendly eyes...Ricco is incredibly ugly and looks like a snake.

RHRH19861986 said:
Maybe it´s Ricco? :D

Hahaha, imagine the explosion in the Clinic!

You know Riccò came out of nowhere to join a Gran Fondo partway through and ride one of his friends to victory even though he wasn't in the race?

Combine that with the twins who won a marathon by alternating which one of them was on course at a time and which was taking a break.

The perfect crime.

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Libertine Seguros said:
Puccio was best placed in yesterday's stage, so takes the jersey on countback.

Also, Puccio looks rather a lot like Riccò, which is unfortunate. He doesn't seem as pointy or as sleazy as Riccò does, though.

Thank you,appreciate it.:)

maltiv said:
What? They don't look alike at all. Puccio is rather good looking, with a nice smile and friendly eyes...Ricco is incredibly ugly and looks like a snake.

543990_10200345859072872_1100699109_n.jpg

Ricco_Ricardo_Vacansoleil11.jpg

Puccio's definitely less harsh of features, more amiable, but I certainly see a small resemblance, especially in respect of coloration. This was exacerbated by the lighting when he was being covered by cameras before picking up the maglia rosa. I know I'm not the only one that spotted it, either.

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Libertine Seguros said:
You know Riccò came out of nowhere to join a Gran Fondo partway through and ride one of his friends to victory even though he wasn't in the race?

Combine that with the twins who won a marathon by alternating which one of them was on course at a time and which was taking a break.

This was, TBH, exactly my thought, why I wrote this... ;)

Combined with the VDB story entering an Italian amateur race with Boonen ID card and photo.

:D

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Libertine Seguros said:
543990_10200345859072872_1100699109_n.jpg

Ricco_Ricardo_Vacansoleil11.jpg

Puccio's definitely less harsh of features, more amiable, but I certainly see a small resemblance, especially in respect of coloration. This was exacerbated by the lighting when he was being covered by cameras before picking up the maglia rosa. I know I'm not the only one that spotted it, either.

And the Vacan pic is two yrs old, so this might be Ricco on both pics... :eek:

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Before the stage I had no doubt even the fact of Sky beating Astana by 15-20 sec would be called not legitimate and would bring indignation. So we have it :p