• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Giro D'Italia, Stage 4: Policastro Bussentino - Serra San Bruno

Page 29 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
IndianCyclist said:
Utter stupidity to think Uran and Henao will win a sprint from a significant field. So far they haven't and will not in the future. Looks to be more of an excuse. Haven't seen Wiggins looking so pathetic at the finish since the last two years. He is the sole leader. They should be protecting him at all times and at all cost. With this so called greediness, they have lost all the hard work that they put in so far.

I think the idea was not to get Uran and Henao to win, but to get them to finish in front of Nibali, Hesjedel and Evans in the sprint, trying to avoid a repeat of Stage 3 where Evans and Hesjedel picked up bonus seconds.

wwabbit said:
I think the idea was not to get Uran and Henao to win, but to get them to finish in front of Nibali, Hesjedel and Evans in the sprint, trying to avoid a repeat of Stage 3 where Evans and Hesjedel picked up bonus seconds.
Don't be naïve, use common sense. Since when Nibali contest bunch sprints? Evans is perhaps the only one who had a chance to do something and of course he thought it wasn't worthy the risk.

May 19, 2011
Visit site
TANK91 said:
lol at maxmartin saying on the bright side great racing ahead, we don't need to see what your biased view is, I can see that on every Sky and wiggins article on the main page. You are probably glad he loses time, with all the clinic refrences we hear from you.

who are we? LOL You do understand this is cyclingnews open forum not some SKY or Wiggins fan club, everyone is entitled his own opinion. You may not agree with what I said, but you have to respect other people's right to speak. Period.