• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Liège-Bastogne-Liège, 21/04/13 257km

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
El Pistolero said:
Yeah, he'll probably not win FW, but it's by far the least prestigious Ardennes classic. AGR will probably be second to Sagan who seems to be in great shape, but you never know. LBL is the race he has the most chance to win, it will be a tactical race though, so we'll see. Bad luck can always mess up someone's race.

Yea,pretty good prediction,btw. I dont like FW either,its uphill sprint,I always cheer for BotD to win it,but it never happens:D

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Gesink was pretty good in his first 2 FW (9th and 5th), after that he sucked because he was never in good shape in the ardennes classics anymore. But FW definately suits him

GVA is suited to every single one day race that isn't totally flat, but that doesn't mean he can win them. Same goes for Gesink and FW.

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Sagans chances are way bigger at AGR than LBL, its easier for a group to drop him at Cote de Nicolas and then work together than to get enough distance at the Cauberg.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Netserk said:
Seems like Pisti doesn't have the same faith.

I never do any forum bets, not because I don't have fate though. ;)

I merely don't want an avatar(of a rider) or different sig, nor will I stop posting because of a bet lol.

Without crashes and mechanicals, Phil will do better than last year. That's what I'm saying.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
The Hitch said:
As its so open could we maybe add a poll. Would be interesting to see who the collective wisdom says wins.

Iglinskiy
Nibali
Sanchez
Purito
Gilbert
Sky rider
Gerrans
Quintana
Valverde
Other

No Contador love? :(

del1962 said:
Team Sky LBL

Chris Froome, Sergio Henao, Vasil Kiryienka, David López, Danny Pate, Richie Porte, Jonathan Tiernan-Locke, Rigoberto Urán

sick line up

but the other teams will come prepared too. i hope everyone will work for JTL although i definitely can see another possible 4 LBL winners in that line up

i think froomey will go with the rolland attack. that might be game over for everyone.

TRENDING THREADS