2013 Santos Tour Down Under Stage 1: Prospect -> Lobethal, 135km

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Is it just me that love those mini documentary-ish clips that they show sometimes that last 15-20 seconds? The last one was named "Food and wine".

They are great. I dont know why. But they are great

Aug 16, 2011
auscyclefan94 said:
Have any of you Euros go to work tomorrow and have you had any sleep yet?
That's why I love the Aussie races, I just sat down for dinner here on the west coast. :D

Jun 16, 2009
markene2 said:
Is it just me that love those mini documentary-ish clips that they show sometimes that last 15-20 seconds? The last one was named "Food and wine".

They are great. I dont know why. But they are great
The event is run partly by the South Australian Government, in particular Tourism SA. You'll have those clips throughout the week.

Jun 16, 2009
Afrank said:
That's why I love the Aussie races, I just sat down for dinner here on the west coast. :D
Usually I am having breakfast when I am watching ATOC or it is in the early hours of the morning when watching races in Europe.

Jun 16, 2009
It is an ad break for tv viewers, so I am not sure.

With the hilly part between 10 and 5k to go, I would expect an attack on the final circuit.

Jun 16, 2009
I expect Garmin and Movistar to push a hard tempo on the final lap climb. Should be fun to watch imo. Expect some attacks as well.

HiCadence

BANNED
Jul 23, 2011
Tigerion said:
Was on an ad break, what happened?
Car had stopped just before a corner towards the riders and some riders had to signal to let the peloton know of the danger.

Hitting that thing at the speeds they are doing could be fatal.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS