• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Santos Tour Down Under Stage 1: Prospect -> Lobethal, 135km

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
markene2 said:
Is it just me that love those mini documentary-ish clips that they show sometimes that last 15-20 seconds? The last one was named "Food and wine".

They are great. I dont know why. But they are great

The event is run partly by the South Australian Government, in particular Tourism SA. You'll have those clips throughout the week.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Afrank said:
That's why I love the Aussie races, I just sat down for dinner here on the west coast. :D

Usually I am having breakfast when I am watching ATOC or it is in the early hours of the morning when watching races in Europe.

HiCadence

BANNED
Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Tigerion said:
Was on an ad break, what happened?

Car had stopped just before a corner towards the riders and some riders had to signal to let the peloton know of the danger.

Hitting that thing at the speeds they are doing could be fatal.

TRENDING THREADS