• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Santos Tour Down Under Stage 1: Prospect -> Lobethal, 135km

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Parrulo said:
no matter how many publicity they show, the idea of "me getting close to animals in australia" will never feel appealing :p

How could you not want to touch or pat a Koala or Kangaroo? They are beautiful animals. Toughen up Parrulo!:p

auscyclefan94 said:
How could you not want to touch or pat a Koala or Kangaroo? They are beautiful animals. Toughen up Parrulo!:p

kangaroos and kualas are cute, very cute actually, all kinds of deadly snakes, spiders, lizards, sharks, and pretty much every other animal in australia are not :p

i am starting to feel silly for not putting more money on phill for the overall win :eek:

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Parrulo said:
kangaroos and kualas are cute, very cute actually, all kinds of deadly snakes, spiders, lizards, sharks, and pretty much every other animal in australia are not :p
:eek:
Yeah, or "stingers", as Letterman likes to categorize them all. He seems to have a fascination with the joint, and I'm surprised he hasn't been here :p

TRENDING THREADS