• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Tour de France, Stage 2: Bastia - Ajaccio 156Km

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
vcampbell said:
Argos for the worst team in team GC? I mean is there any rider in that team who can climb at least a bit?
Doesn't seem so.

I don't understand how a World Tour team can allow itself something like that. Or be allowed. I guess it's all the more proof UCI ranks don't work.

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
hrotha said:
It's the clever thing to do if you have limited resources, which is why you don't see Euskaltel trying to contend the classics.
Euskaltel was limited to mostly climbers (Basques) until this year, so that may change in the near future.

But even if they don't have a GC rider, they could at least have some climbers. I just can't understand how they're WT and Europcar isn't.

TRENDING THREADS