• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Tour de Suisse, Stage 4: Innertkirchen - Buochs 161 Km

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Telmisartan new said:
I laughed when Backstedt said yesterday "Yeah its just race after race for these riders, i remember it myself, you never know what day it is and then you go to the supermarket on a Sunday and its closed and then all you can do is go to a nice restaurant"

I am out on strike and have been for some time, i havent been to a "nice restaurant" in six months.:rolleyes:
Well, if you had worked as half as hard on your education as these athletes work on their training, then you could probably go to as many nice restaurant as you would want ;)

Telmisartan new said:
I laughed when Backstedt said yesterday "Yeah its just race after race for these riders, i remember it myself, you never know what day it is and then you go to the supermarket on a Sunday and its closed and then all you can do is go to a nice restaurant"

I am out on strike and have been for some time, i havent been to a "nice restaurant" in six months.:rolleyes:

Life's a *****. You show your middle finger to everyone driving in nice car too?