• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Tour de Suisse, Stage 9: Bad Ragaz - Flumserberg 26.8 Km

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
roundabout said:
So 33 minutes is the best time for the climb. Probably headwind

Well, 32.40ish with the bike change

well spotted, i was just about to post it

32 minutes or under if the flat part wasn't on the route. guys like rui costa went full throttle there too, more than likely, above 6 w/kg for the whole ride
rui costa = great quality

faster by a second than jeanneson i guess?

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Publicus said:
The 2013 Tour will be better than folks seem to think. I still see Froome as the favorite, but I don't think it will be a cakewalk by any stretch of the imagination.

The last week looks like an absolute killer.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Netserk said:
He could still go all-out in the bottom of the climbs to drop many of the SKy doms.

Maybe Stannard :D

Seriously though i don't know if he can just drop EBH and Gerrains like that well EBH should be possible but the borgs are so strong :eek:

TRENDING THREADS