• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Tour of Romandie, Stage 3: Payerne - Payerne 181 Km

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
1. Meersman
2. Gavazzi
3. Albasini
4. Mezgec
5. Lobato del valle
6. Wys
7. Nocentini
8. Ferrari
9. Van Rensburg
10. Cabre Florencio

Alternative?
Civp7it.png

or

i6fJDJ5.png

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
What happened to Romandie? Once, riders like Contador won stages here, and a Botero secured the overall. Nowadays, Meersman wins stages, and Froome the GC.

Well, you can´t blame the race itself, it´s just the way it is.

Hope for a great stage tomorrow, but with an easier profile, it will suit Meersman again.

And on Sunday, this dog-like looking Sky rider will take coup double, TT and GC.

:(

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Lupetto said:
Der Panzerwagen will put at least 30 seconds into Froome.

Ah, I forgot Tony is here.

So Sunday

Martin
Froome
Talansky

and overall
Froome
Talansky
Martin.

Hopefully. I fear Porte wants to stand on the GC podium, too...

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Machado is saying on his facebook these past days that he doesn't have good feelings and has been difficult to follow the pace in the stages.

Enjoy working for Kiserlovsky in Giro... :rolleyes:

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
RHRH19861986 said:
What happened to Romandie? Once, riders like Contador won stages here, and a Botero secured the overall. Nowadays, Meersman wins stages, and Froome the GC.

Well, you can´t blame the race itself, it´s just the way it is.

Hope for a great stage tomorrow, but with an easier profile, it will suit Meersman again.

And on Sunday, this dog-like looking Sky rider will take coup double, TT and GC.

:(

Yh and Froome is kicking Contador's you no what lol, so what is your point?

A poor Romandie for last two years,snoozefests,this year's Tirreno has set the standard on week long stage races although i enjoyed Oman and Paris-Nice was pretty good too.Does throwing in a classics type stage make a race or am i only saying that because it prevents some teams setting an infernal pace on the front of the peloton.;)

TRENDING THREADS