• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Vuelta a España, Stage 16: Graus→Sallent de Gállego. Aramón Formigal (147 Km)

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
"The DS told me to hang back in the peloton and save myself for next week, but he told me the same in the day I won my first stage so I went anyway."

Legend.

I dont think its that impossible nowadays that people can compete at the top in endurance sports into their 40s. Modern medical technology means that injuries and stuff that would end someones career 20 or 30 years ago can nowbe dealt with. If the motivation is still there it can be done

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
What a great stage! What a pitty the late attacks but at least it's more interesting know. Another attack in Angliru, Naranco or Peña Cabarga and Nibai will have a lot to defend.

Purito is too far but as it happened in the Tour he's getting better and better.

An amazing discovery Warren Barguil! What a great rider!

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Broth3r said:
"The DS told me to hang back in the peloton and save myself for next week, but he told me the same in the day I won my first stage so I went anyway."

Legend.

I like this attitude :D dont let your talents be held back by the DS

TRENDING THREADS