2013 Vuelta a España, Stage 18: Burgos-Peña Cabarga (186.5 km)

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
velascoabuela said:
Where was CAS? and Nico
CAS got back to circa 30 seconds on VK. If the break had held the gap a bit better, he might have taken it.

Roche put in a great ride there. Came in with Nibali, just behind Valverde and Purito but ahead of Pinot. As Pozzovivo seems to have died entirely, it looks like he's finishing 5th.

vetooo ‏@ammattipyoraily 3m

#LaVuelta, Stage 18. Peña Cabarga (5.82 km, 9.45 %, 550 m). Chris Horner: 16 min 44 sec, 20.87 Kph, VAM 1972 m/h, 6.70 W/kg [DrF].

I cant say anything about this stage without going full clinic

Jul 18, 2013
maybe the new way to win the Vuelta is to have an enforced rest the whole season and smash it like contador and now horner

Sep 2, 2010
I am gobsmacked at some people here. How are you taking this seriously? I feel like I just watched a fat kid just beat all the skinny kids in a sprint at school

painai said:
maybe the new way to win the Vuelta is to have an enforced rest the whole season and smash it like contador and now horner
People were saying that Contador sucks because of lack of racing, but Horner is flying for the same reason.

Cycling is really a funny sport :D

Nov 26, 2012
Kiriyenka just proved his real worth today. Wonder if any team will give him a chance to lead a GT. If not, he will be the next horner.

Mar 8, 2013
expecting epic battle between valv and nibali on angliru. one of them be named vuelta-2013 winner at december.

Jul 24, 2009
That could be a very crucial 3 seconds. Horner has to drop Nibali in yet another stage, so the pressure is on him. If all Nibali does is wheel suck, he wins. What a great race!

ASK THE COMMUNITY