• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Vuelta a España, Stage 3: Vigo - Mirador de Lobeira 184.8 Km

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
this is confusing.....

bad vuelta. first they don't say clearly how many groups were formed. then no clarity on the stage result. now changing the results very frequently.:mad:

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Broth3r said:
They can't. Horner isn't a Cyclingnews Clean™ rider.

This is not Clinic. Those who want to complain about him being not clean could take it up in clinic.

any chance for roche to retain top-5, or will he be thrown out in the next big stage?
also, where is fugslang?

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
murali said:
why is there so much being said about horner.

he is a good oppurtunist. he assessed what was happening in the back, and timed his charge perfectly.

give the man credit, when he deserves it.

Not only as a rider.

Alphabet said:
I'm really missing Harmon's commentary :(. I can't be doing with Kirby's shouting and general carrying on.

Bring back Phil and Paul, not Harmon. Kirby's great but his shouting is to cover up lack of info. Either the camera shots don't identify the rider or he can't identify them. I believe all commentators should undergo "rider identification boot camp". When they make too many mistakes, somebody hits them with a boot. I think this would improve the general standard.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
murali said:
any chance for roche to retain top-5, or will he be thrown out in the next big stage?
also, where is fugslang?

Can't see Roche maintaining a top 5 in GC, he'd need a number of people to crash out.
Fugslang is likely tired from the Tour and is only here to work for Nibali anyways.

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
murali said:
This is not Clinic. Those who want to complain about him being not clean could take it up in clinic.
also, where is fugslang?

On the contrary, I was taking a shot at the senseless, baseless innuendo some "people" like to throw around.

Perhaps "not approved by the Cyclingnews High Scientific Council" would have transmitted my sarcasm better.

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Broth3r said:
Perhaps "not approved by the Cyclingnews High Scientific Council" would have transmitted my sarcasm better.

I like that better. :D
i didn't get the sarcasm part first. had to revisit the trademark post to figure it out.

Is it possible for the organizers to come up with some RFID like tag to keep track of the racers? Technology is there, expertise is there; i think these guys are not just interested in spending money. they are not even making money the right way. ppl like me would have paid for watching this, if they had just broadcast it on TV. Wake up organizers!

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
JRanton said:
So Barguil got mixed up with Rensburg again on the results sheet for a second day in a row, to go along with a number of other mistakes. :rolleyes:

Whoever is in charge of posting the results for this Vuelta should be shot.

I fear what you would do with Giro organizers.

There we have to wait at least 1 hour for more than Top 10 to appear...

TRENDING THREADS