• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Vuelta Ciclista al Pais Vasco, Stage 3 Vitoria Gasteiz - Trapagan 167.7 km

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

With how many minutes will Porte win?

• Porte won't win (vino-option)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
This picture really made me laugh last time when Quintana won so for those who might have missed it:

burning said:
Meanwhile in Ryo's house:

mg_1882.jpg

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
This is the real Ryo
45680_1565787027436_1273828_n.jpg

Shirtless guy on the left. Funny enough he seems to be shirtless most of the time on his FB :eek:

Checked them all out did you? :eek:

Edit: is his friend trying to lick his nipple? :D

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Just getting caught up on the replay. Henao was incredibly strong, but I afraid he's learn a trick or two from his mentor Froome on how to jab his bike to block. Gomez would have won the stage without that prank. Perhaps they should bring in a basketball zebra with a whistle to charge a foul and a time deduction. Sky wins no friends with that tactic. A cheap shot.

Fearless Greg Lemond said:
All the joking aside on ryo, I did miss Lars Peter Nordhaug today, he was the man of last year's Pays Vasco. What happened to him?

Good to see Peraud again in the top 20.
Nordhaug injured his knee in the winter, like all other new signing of Blanco/Rabo. When he was about to find his form again, he got the flu. He's been sick since M-SR and was ordered by the team doctor to take it easy here.

With all the problems he's had, I doubt we'll see him back at his best before late summer.