• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2014 TDF Stage 19: Maubourguet Pays du Val d'Adour - Bergerac 208.5km

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win stage 19?

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So glad that a sprint was avoided.

Lotto DS before stage said there was no doubt riding for sprint was the best option. He was offended there was doubt about that (even though Gallopin won by attacking...). So glad he's been proven wrong once again.

trevim said:
Well Degenkolb is much more than a sprinter. And I like him :p

He didn't prove that this Tour. He should actually attack then, that's the reason I always support Sagan in sprint stages, because he isn't afraid to attack.

I'm rerally not interested in iders that only sprint for the last 200m ad infinitum.

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Tournesol said:
Navardauskas or Albasini ftw.

Nava you little beauty, fantasy team heaven for me just wish i had put some money on him at 33-1! Drat Double Drat!!

This is easily my best prediction since Nairito's Dauphine stage win many moons ago. :)

TRENDING THREADS