• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Arctic Race of Norway 2.HC 13/8 - 16/8

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Bmc 2 victories this afternoon.

Clipboard_zpsiyrfmdto.gif

GC
Clipboard_zps4j59yl55.gif

Re: Re:

Libertine Seguros said:
Bushman said:
How did Taaramae catch up on Dillier and Zakarin? On the descent?
Rode back to them on the last part of the climb, after it flattened out then ramped up again.

Alright, just saw him getting distanced on the climb, then I was away for a while and when I got back Taarsmae was a the front again.

Am I the only one thinking Dillier could have tried an attack in the last couple of K's to win the overall? Taaramae was tiring and the finishing straight was a bit uphill

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Taarame could have won the stage today had he pulled a bit less. He pulled too much at the end although it still worked out well for him.

Re:

Metabolol said:
Taarame could have won the stage today had he pulled a bit less. He pulled too much at the end although it still worked out well for him.

Since there are no race radios, he might have not known the race situation and ensuring the GC win is the most important. Herrmans had bad luck with his mechanical, but Taaramae was so strong. He also raced very intelligently on the last climb to drag Dillier and Zakarin back right at the top.

I've just caught the last two stages after a weekend in the mountains. The Narvik stage was particularly entertaining and with the sun out both stages were beautiful.

TRENDING THREADS