• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Larry H. Miller Tour of Utah, August 3 to 9

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
trevim said:
Rúben Guerreiro, great day for him! I'll have to watch that final to see how good he's doing. They should be riding for Oram or Hart in Snowbird right?

Also really happy to see Frank Schleck back to some sort shape. It has been an horrific season for him but I'm always hoping he can pull something of in some Italian semi classic like Emillia. Is he riding the Vuelta?

Frank is doing the Vuelta, and he plans to pull a Horner there :D

ice&fire said:
trevim said:
Rúben Guerreiro, great day for him! I'll have to watch that final to see how good he's doing. They should be riding for Oram or Hart in Snowbird right?

Also really happy to see Frank Schleck back to some sort shape. It has been an horrific season for him but I'm always hoping he can pull something of in some Italian semi classic like Emillia. Is he riding the Vuelta?

Frank is doing the Vuelta, and he plans to pull a Horner there :D

What's up with everybody hyping Frank for the Vuelta? Are they serious?

Break:

Dion Smith +9''
Ruben Guerreiro +14''
James Oram + 23''
Flávio de Luna + 27''
Joey Rosskopf +48''
Rob Britton +1'02''
Sonny Colbrelli
Ben King
Carlos Ramirez
Johann van Zyl
Jack Bobridge
Gregiry Daniel

Optum chasing. BMC likely won't. This should be good. Airgas brings someone to the chase train.

Plane flying from Boston to SLC yesterday ran into the storm system over Colorado.

damagecloseup.jpg

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
DBotero said:
Americans really know to make a tour tracker.Every serious race elsewhere should start learning from these guys :D

Damn, what a shame for all the "big" races to have nothing like that in place.

And the commentary by Frankie Andreau is surprisingly very good! You can tell he is very knowledgeable about the US pro cycling scene.

Gap increases, this looks promising. It's clear Optum doesn't have the strenght to reel them back and BMC ain't gonna help. Rob Britton is my pick for the win if the break makes it.

Jancouver said:
DBotero said:
Americans really know to make a tour tracker.Every serious race elsewhere should start learning from these guys :D

Damn, what a shame for all the "big" races to have nothing like that in place.

And the commentary by Frankie Andreau is surprisingly very good! You can tell he is very knowledgeable about the US pro cycling scene.

I hope no other race tries to emulate it. Because then they will claim innovation. Like that Tour de France app (which was a fiasco) claiming to be pioneers. Anyway, Frankie is really very knowledgeable of the scene. He also did the Nats and the Philly Classic and it was very nice.

Re: Re:

BigMac said:
70kmph said:
They only afford one camera, one moto, no chopper
But they got tracker

They have a chopper though. It'd be just pointless to have it flying this early though, a waste of money. Plus I'm not even sure live coverage has started outside the Tour Tracker yet.

I thought the Tour Tracker - video part - was the main coverage. Then I tuned in, watched a bit and... they said they had to go to black screen for the international coverage to start. Thought I would be getting international coverage, being as I am in Denmark.

Like the names of those Mountains in the beginning; Little Mountain and Big Mountain, how creative.

TRENDING THREADS